Friday, September 17, 2010

Awesome Things

This is my 100th post! Woot! Awhile back I posted a video called "1,000 Awesome Things," which got me thinking about my own list. Not promising a thousand, but let's make this an on-going process of admiring those experiences that make us sit back and say, "if this isn't nice, I don't know what is."

Here's to awesome things.

1. The smell of a burnt-out candle.

2. Cooking experiments that turn into favorites.
















3. Running without music.



4. Running in company.

















5. The smell of new electronics/appliances.

6. The first shave with a new razor blade.

7. Ukraine's version of Two Buck Chuck (and at only about $1.62 a box!)





















8. Getting my Facebook status, post, photos, etc., "liked."


















9. Finding smell-favorite hair/body products and deciding to be brand-loyal across language barriers.

















10. Packages that inspire an out-loud laugh.

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Yay! Can't wait to be running company again when time and geography permit! Love you.