Sunday, January 2, 2011

Makin the rounds.

Being back from my stint abroad has come with its set of readjustments. There are the larger aisles in the supermarkets, the ease of communication with, well, anyone, and the uniformity of street levels to re-acclimate to. There has also been catching up with friends from time ago, and in a way, getting a new start. I feel wonderfully blessed to meet up with people I was only acquaintances with in college, as well as those treasured heart friends. Though a lot has happened in all our lives, it is great meeting them and seeing where they are, who they are, and fitting back in with them in a different way, since we're different people from then ago. So to you, Michelle, Tim B, Fred, Laura M, my LB and Orange families, my Breakfast Anarchists, Sarah and Pat W, Jimmy Jim Jim, Codie, Joe, Bell (via the phone!) and the Rossows, thank you for blessing me with your time, a shared beverage (or two!) and most importantly, YOU. Let's meet up again soon. :)

No comments: