Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hearts

Guess who's really excited for no discernible reason for Valentine's Day AGAIN? Me! I know that being single and all, I'm supposed to hate this holiday, but it always fills me with such anticipation and joy at the prospect, though nothing "romantic" happens. I should start to feel a little rejected by Cupid by now, but I think I just so treasure the concept of a love-day, that I can't feel myself the jilted, un-requited lover left bitter and single. This is pretty much the only area where I don't whine, "what about me?" and that's a happy fact!

I hope that you all enjoy this day of love, no matter its outcome or expectations. It's a beautiful life with many beautiful people, and there is so much room for love that why wouldn't we? So love boldly, unabashedly, and forget what's not given to you this day, because you have love to give.

No comments: