Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm too excited not to share this with the world and you are all still sleeping.

DREW'S COMING TO VISIT! He found a super cheap ticket online and will be here in 3 weeks! I am SO thrilled I can hardly sit still. I'll show him around my town, we'll go to Odessa for a few days and also Kiev for the weekend. It works out perfectly, too, that I'm going to Kiev the weekend he arrives, so we can take the train back together and he doesn't have to brave mass transit in Russian/Ukrainian alone the first time he's here. YAY! The kids are going to be SO excited to meet him, too. Ukrainians really value family, and so it will mean a lot to them, too, that he's come all this way to see me. Plus, they love American culture, and will love seeing one more aspect of it! What an awesome brother!

Here's a pic from the last time we were in another country together: this was taken when I visited him in Guatemala two years ago. We'll definitely have a different background/climate from pictures of this trip!

No comments: